If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Digital Travel Technology Association of Malaysia (DiTTAM), 28-2, Jalan Wangsa Delima 6, Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju(KLSC), 53300 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Country refers to: Malaysia
- Suppliers refer to as Exhibitors and Sellers participating in selling their product and services on the website.
- Website refers to www.malaysiaexpo.net that offers tourism products and services from multiple suppliers.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase services from our supplier.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Changes, Cancellation and Refund Rights – Liability between Suppliers and terms of service to customers
- Suppliers shall prepare the Terms of Services to the customers. DiTTAM shall not be held liable for any fulfilment of the services procured by the customers nor the refund to the customers, if any
- Any cancelation or changes to be made, please refer to terms provided by the Suppliers stated on each service.
- You and Suppliers hereby expressly waives any and all rights and claims, actions and demands for damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation, legal fees, lost profits, and costs of products or services sold, against the virtual hosting platform, DiTTAM, their office bearers, officers, agents and/or employees for such removal and/or cancellation.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
● By email: email@example.com